As of March 12, all UUFF services will be live-streamed and meetings will occur online, via the Zoom Platform. Read more about our decision to temporarily suspend in-person services by clicking here.
The main Zoom account for UUFF can be accessed through this link:
To access Zoom you will need a Meeting Link or phone number, as well as Meeting ID. Here’s a sample meeting invitation:
In addition to email invitations, links and meeting IDs for the Sunday Service will be posted on the homepage and the sermons page, and all other zoom meetings and events will be listed on the homepage and the events pages. We will also provided the links and IDs on Facebook.
For Computers and Smartphones:
- Click on the link provided.
- You may have to download the free Zoom app before you can join a meeting for the first time. You will be prompted.
- When the Zoom Meeting box pops up, click or tap the green “join” button. If the meeting hasn’t started yet, you’ll see a message to wait until the host (that’s us!) starts the meeting.
Here’s a good video tutorial for using Zoom as a participant:
Some tips for when you log-in:
- Mute your zoom (microphone button in lower left) until you wish to speak later in the service, or we ask everyone to un-mute.
- If sharing, check your video to see what is being shown
- Keep your video off if you wish.
- Use Earbuds
- You can make your screen either show everyone or mostly who is speaking with the icon in the upper right – Gallery View or Speaker View
- If you are having trouble with freezing, turn off your video feed (next to microphone Lower left) and just listen.
For Landlines and Less-Smartphones
People without computers or smart phones can dial in, even from a land line.
- Dial +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592. Rates may apply.
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID from your meeting invitation.
- If the meeting has not already started, press # and wait until the host starts the meeting.
Note: Place your phone on mute when you are not speaking.