Children’s Religious Exploration for kids aged 5 to 11 is led by Stephanie Bentley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Youth Religious Exploration for youth aged 12 to 18 is led by Leanda Gavin (email@example.com) and Ruth Parcells (Rp918grl@gmail.com).
Both happen every Sunday from 10 to 11am, downstairs.
Afterwards, kids and youth of all ages are encouraged to attend our services, which are intergenerational, from 11am to 12pm.
A nursery is also available from 10am to 12pm.
UUFF Children’s and Youth Religious Exploration seek to cultivate the seven principles of Unitarian Universalism within our young people.
Those principles are:
- Every person is important.
- Be kind in all you do.
- We’re free to learn together.
- We can search for what is true.
- All people need a voice.
- Build a fair and peaceful world.
- We care for the earth.
We pull wisdom from many sources, including:
- The sense of wonder we share
- People whose lives remind us to be kind and fair
- Ethical and spiritual wisdom of world religions
- Christian and Jewish traditions to love each other
- Humanist teachings of science and reason
- The harmony of nature and the sacred circle of life
Lessons are interactive and experiential, often involving stories, songs, crafts, games, and discussions.
Please click here to register your child Registration for Children and Youth Exploration at UUFF.