It has been FOURTEEN LOOOOONG MONTHS since we’ve been able to come together in-person at UUFF. This Sunday, June 13th, beginning at 11am, all are invited to gather once again in-person on the beautiful UUFF grounds to celebrate each other and this beloved community! We made it!
Important Details/Rules for this 11am Homecoming Service:
- Service will be held outside (if it is raining, we can go indoors, but we will use the Sanctuary, lobby and porch to distance).
- Masks are still required for everyone.
- Drumming/dancing will replace singing, for now.
- In-person attendees should bring the following: chair for each person in your party, picnic lunch/snacks/drinks (nothing provided by UUFF – for safety) for yourselves, and drums or shakers, etc. if you want to.
For those of you who may still feel uncomfortable about gathering in-person, you are invited to instead participate in any of the following ways:
- Park and just wave and hang out way away
- Drive by, wave and honk
- Zoom, which will continue to be offered for 11am Sunday Services even as we meet in-person regularly. You can find the link/info to join the service in your latest UUFF Weekly Email (access on www.uufayetteville.org homepage in the “This Week” section).